Friday, September 12, 2008

Processing Techniques

Last night I've read from a local forum that someone would, very kindly, like to use his middle finger to salute to those pks* who would not like to share their image processing technique. (The line was deleted this morning)

Well I believe I'm pretty sure I'll be one of those "pks" in his mind after I've read this. However, I had given two presentations on processing techniques and posted some steps on some of the processing techniques I discovered/developed myself a few years ago (Just that he didn't find it doesn't mean I did not do it).


The above 2 paragraphs are just some nonsense because I have taken the line ever so lightly and I'm just pretending I'm "filling the seat according to the number" =P
The fact is I do like to systematically write down and share my thoughts and findings to the locals on image processing. One of the major problems is I don't feel comfortable talking about something I have learned so easily and readily from others on the Internet. I'm still learning and reinforcing my knowledge day by day. It is ok for me to post some tips every now and then , but I am still not ready to give a full explanation on the stuff that I know.

A lot of the things I know may be wrong.

Let's see what people are asking for and adjust then


* meaning bastard in cantonese; literally means the person who fall down on the street while walking.

No comments: