Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Australia Trip 2009 I

There will be a chance that I'll be going down under again next year for some holidays during July to August. So I'll be dealing with some Milkyway objects again. Yaye~!

The place I'm going may not be too far in the South, so the chance of getting a really high up Eta Carina is not that big. However, it will be winter time of theirs when I arrive so there'll be plenty of dark hours.

However there is another concern. If I'm going to that, it means that I'll very probably miss the solar eclipse thing in Shanghai, since the moon age will be a concern. Also, I cannot wait for the next new moon because I have school duties by the end of August and also there is a really important performance I have to prepare for... Also I could not be shooting the Eta Carina. If I do go in August, I'll be shooting both Scorpio and Orion IN THE SAME NIGHT (Kinda cool!).

I am now kind of torn between 2.


Now on second thought very probably I'll be going in July and miss the solar eclipse (not a big fat chance for clear sky anyway...)



Well, anyway, the trip is not entirely decided by me only haha

No comments: