Thursday, December 18, 2008

Selling things

I'm recently selling my Canon 400mm F5.6L and my modified 350D.

A friend is already interested in the 400mm, dunno if anyone would be interested in the 350D....

The 400mm is an excellent lens for deepsky photography. The stars are all neat and tight and round at the corners, at least on an APS-C size sensor. It is ultra light and portable, it is even smaller than my FS60C. I hate to let it go but i don't have any serious use for it after the solar eclipse. My Sky90 has the same focal length but almost one stop faster, and it can be used with a 2" LPS, while the 400 cannot.

I'm not complaining anything about my 350D, its just I am getting a bit lazy and I want liveview with DSLR... Also its autofocus is not working really well for daily use, but i'm sure its the problem of all 350Ds but not only mine.


People are asking if i want to sell my 135 F2... you bet, haha.

No comments: